Utilities Specialist APPLY NOW
The Utilities Specialist is primarily responsible for submitting interconnection applications to utilities we work with around the country. In this role, you will ensure that install approval is received and permission to operate is granted in a timely manner. You will also review projects for compliance with utility regulations and communicate requirements to internal team members and customers. This role also processes any rebates or incentives available to our customers, driving their costs down even lower! Previous experience is preferred, however this is an entry level position and can be a great gateway to a career in the solar industry.
- Submit interconnection applications to utilities around the country
- Ensure install approval and permission to operate are received quickly
- Process rebate applications on behalf of customers
- Communicate status updates with internal team members
- Be a resource to internal team members as the utility subject matter expert
- Problem solve utility based escalations
- Eager to learn and take on new challenges
- Meticulous note taking and attention to detail
- Aptitude for problem solving
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous solar or utility experience preferred
ABOUT PROJECT SOLAR
Project Solar is the lowest priced solar in America . . . and not by a small amount. We've literally cut the national average solar cost in half. This has led to rapid growth and a fair share of angry competitors. We are a startup working in a fast paced, high intensity environment.
Project Solar Inc is an equal opportunity employer, does not consider any protected traits (e.g. race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, non-job-related disability, age, or any other protected trait) when hiring—under federal, state and local laws. We are a drug-free environment. We don’t conduct pre-employment drug screening; however, we do conduct random drug testing on site.|||Lehi, UT|||Utilities Team||||||wmkRFhCe91BaKjFG|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||range||||||16|||18|||true